CIAOSSU NAMIMORI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CIAOSSU NAMIMORI

a KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN! role-play forum

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

[D18/DinoHiba] Smile, Monalisa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kozato Enma

Kozato Enma

Information
Grade: 94

[D18/DinoHiba] Smile, Monalisa Empty
PostSubject: [D18/DinoHiba] Smile, Monalisa   [D18/DinoHiba] Smile, Monalisa Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:04 pm

{{Umm, since posting fanfictions IS allowed..then I'll assume the word 'fanfiction' here means KHR fanfictions in general...?}}

Title: Smile, Monalisa
Pairing: D18/DinoHiba/DinoxHibari
Summary: Tsuna had always said to Dino that Hibari's 'not-carnivorous' smile is an absolute Kodak-moment.

~~

Sometimes, Dino wonders if Hibari is Monalisa's reincarnation or something.

....please ignore the gender fact; in fact, Dino had considered Hibari half-female with his 'permanent-PMS-personality' anyway.

Back to the Monalisa stuff.

Hibari, as far as Dino knew, rarely--if not never--smiles. Even in the rare times when he smiled, it would've been either the sardonic smile which showed sadistic sarcasm, or the literally carnivorous smile which promised death, or, at minimum, great pain. There are times when Hibari was with Hibird, but everytime Dino nearly manage to take a look at Hibari's face, the prefect would choose the worst time possible to turn his gaze and glares at the foreign man. He was like Monalisa; he had always heard that Da Vinci had to go to such lengths to make Monalisa made the perfect smile.

Like what Tsuna had said to him, apparently, Hibari smiling a smile which is not a deathgod smile is definitely a Kodak-moment.

However, that fact proved to be a challenge Dino took seriously.

Besides, wasn't he a mafia boss? Mafia bosses really shouldn't give up the impossible.

Of course.

Hibari will have to talk to Reborn if he doesn't agree.

~~

"Naaa, Kyouya. You never smile, do you?"

Twitch.

"What's with that question, bronco?"

A sigh.

"I'm sure you'll look nicer with a smile."

Twitch Twitch.

"...you're asking to be bitten to death."

Dino stood up and quickly bounced back as Hibari's tonfa swiped viciously in front of his face. He avoided crashing to the coffee table behind him; the disciplinary committee office was definitely one of Hibari's favorite place to hang out, and Dino wasn't going to risk being thrown away out of the window for the umph-teenth time.The prefect growled like a hungry tiger, as the blonde sweatdropped looking at the raven-haired boy in front of him. Talk about violent...

"I'm serious, Kyouya. Smile. Not only it makes you look nicer, it's actually good for your health!"

Hibari stopped his violent outburst. "Really?"

Dino nooded furiously. "Yes, yes! You see, when you smile, you move more muscles of your face than when you frown. That way, it's like you're doing sport with your face! You'll not only look fresher, but you'll also prevent your skin from looking like an old man's!"

Stare.

"What? That was all truth, you know!"

Hibari contemplated for a while. He then looked straight at Dino.

"....how do you smile?"

~~

Dino gave an exasperated sigh.

"Alright, Kyouya. When you smile, you lift the corner of your lips upwards, like...this!" Dino said, before giving Hibari a bright, bright smile.

Hibari, being the oh-so-brilliant pupil he was, tried to do the same.

Dino blanched.

Hibari looked both silly and scary with the forced...half-smile. Sighing, he scratched his head, before he approached the trying teen. "Let's see..." he put his two index fingers on both sides of Hibari's lips, and turned them upwards, creating a rather funny-looking "smile" on Hibari's face.

Hibari's tonfas kissed him square on the face.

Dino stepped back a few steps, holding his spinning head and bleeding nose, before stumbling around, tripping on his feet. And being the (un)lucky bastard he was, he fell.

Right onto Hibari.

With his lips connected to Hibari's.

Cool, Dino. Cool.

~~

Dino Cavallone had been reduced into a pile of blood-soaked flesh at the corner of the room, as Hibari was furiously inhaling fresh air at the window.

"B-BUT THAT WAS YOUR FAULT FOR HITTING ME FIRST!" Dino wailed, still trying to do something with his bleeding nose and other injuries. Hibari turned around, glaring viciously at the Italian. "That was for doing unnecessary things like that." He retorted. Dino merely sulked, growing mushrooms at the corner of the room. ("Hey, stop cultivating those fungus here." Hibari said.)

The prefect merely stared at the foreign.

And surprisingly, a rather not-violent, pleased, whole-hearted smile bloomed on his face.

"...well, at the very least you were trying to help..." he mumbled. When Dino turned to face Hibari, the boy's face had already returned to the usual stoic face he usually had.

~~

Like Tsuna said, Hibari's kind smile is an absolute Kodak-moment, which is, unfortunately, really hard to see.

And Dino had, apparently, experienced Tsuna's words.

Literally.

end

===========

lol, I think I kinda messed up at some parts; I believe I was rather crappy with the tenses; pretty sure some tenses got mixed up, ahaha. Well...it's been a while since I wrote my last fanfiction, I hope i don't mess up...that badly.
Back to top Go down
http://micro_berry.livejournal.com
Kurai
Uke Neko
Kurai

Information
Grade: 50

[D18/DinoHiba] Smile, Monalisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: [D18/DinoHiba] Smile, Monalisa   [D18/DinoHiba] Smile, Monalisa Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:08 pm

oooooooooooh i like it
Back to top Go down

[D18/DinoHiba] Smile, Monalisa
Page 1 of 1