CIAOSSU NAMIMORI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CIAOSSU NAMIMORI

a KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN! role-play forum

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

He Finally Cracked, I did too ColoxMani

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeshi Yamamoto
Baseball Idiot
Takeshi Yamamoto

Information
Grade: 136

He Finally Cracked, I did too ColoxMani Empty
PostSubject: He Finally Cracked, I did too ColoxMani   He Finally Cracked, I did too ColoxMani Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:18 pm

I lost him...He finally broke..

"Mani-chan?"

I was afraid something happened to my beautiful Mani. I searched everywhere for him. He wasn't at the training grounds, or the kitchen, or his favorite the graveyard. I was getting worried.

"Mani-chan!"

I called out to him until I heard a yell and a crash. I literly ran quickly to our room where I found Mani on the ground, trembling in fear. His knees were close to his chest, his hand gripped on his hair, and his eyes were flowing like a waterfall. The mirror was shattered, all the little pieces was around him.

"Mani!"

I ran to him and wrapped my arms around his body. I pulled him on the bed with us hugging his body with a blanket, he must of been cold, he was trembling.

"What happened? What's wrong?"

I asked. I wanted to protect my Mani. He just looked up at me with fear in his eyes but a smirk on his lips. He started to laugh which ment he was in pain. I already knew this method when I was an infant.

"You...got hurt?"

"Hahaha!!" Mani laughed like a maniac. Well that was his name meaning, Maniac. "Colonello-kun! I saw my brother!"

"Your brother? Where?"

"in the mirror! he was mockin me!" Mani laughed. "So I punched him! he said I was going to join him!" he laughed.

"Mani..."

I burried my head in his chest and frowned. "Don't say that..."

"Colonello-kun..." Mani smiled down at me and instantly fell asleep.

----

...This day...I only held him...and cried...

Hearing loud banging noises from the training room only ment one thing. Maniakku didn't complete the Heat Sensor Technique. I quickly ran to the area where my beloved Maniakku was on the ground, covered in blood. He was alive, he was laughing. I ran over to his body and held onto him.

"Don't you dare!!"

"Hahaha!" Mani laughed while blood dripped down his mouth. "Finish me off Colonello-kun..."

"NO!"

I yelled.

"Do it!!" Mani smiled. "If you love me! Do it!"

"I do! but I don--"

"DO IT!"

I panicked. I wrapped my hands around his throat and crushed it. I wish I didn't hear his crying and his laughing and the chocking noises he made. I cried, closing my eyes. I could only hear those last words from him.

"I...love you..Colonello-kun..."

After that day...

He was burried next to his brother. That's what he wanted. I can't live with out my Mani-chan. So that very day...I layed down next to Mani with a blanket over me. I placed the gun to my head and smiled. I kissed his head stone before shooting my self too. I want to see him so much, My cute little Mani-chan.
Back to top Go down
TYL Colonello
The Idiot P.E Teacher, Kora!
TYL Colonello

Information
Grade:

PostSubject: Re: He Finally Cracked, I did too ColoxMani   He Finally Cracked, I did too ColoxMani Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:20 pm

......dude.....wow.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Yamamoto
Baseball Idiot
Takeshi Yamamoto

Information

PostSubject: Re: He Finally Cracked, I did too ColoxMani   He Finally Cracked, I did too ColoxMani Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:20 pm

<3 Did chu like it?
Back to top Go down
TYL Colonello
TYL Colonello

Information
Grade:

PostSubject: Re: He Finally Cracked, I did too ColoxMani   He Finally Cracked, I did too ColoxMani Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:22 pm

.....write one where I die!!
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Yamamoto
Baseball Idiot
Takeshi Yamamoto

Information

PostSubject: Re: He Finally Cracked, I did too ColoxMani   He Finally Cracked, I did too ColoxMani Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:23 pm

You do Die~! Last.
Back to top Go down
TYL Colonello
TYL Colonello

Information
Grade:

PostSubject: Re: He Finally Cracked, I did too ColoxMani   He Finally Cracked, I did too ColoxMani Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:26 pm

.....ya but.......i wanna another.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Yamamoto
Baseball Idiot
Takeshi Yamamoto

Information

PostSubject: Re: He Finally Cracked, I did too ColoxMani   He Finally Cracked, I did too ColoxMani Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:27 pm

Sure,

<3

Colonello dies then Mani. <3 Kufuf.
Back to top Go down
TYL Colonello
TYL Colonello

Information
Grade:

PostSubject: Re: He Finally Cracked, I did too ColoxMani   He Finally Cracked, I did too ColoxMani Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:34 pm

YAY!!

Make my death as bloody as possible!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He Finally Cracked, I did too ColoxMani   He Finally Cracked, I did too ColoxMani Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He Finally Cracked, I did too ColoxMani
Page 1 of 1