CIAOSSU NAMIMORI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CIAOSSU NAMIMORI

a KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN! role-play forum

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

Kyoujin's book

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyoujin Taiyou
Lunatic Younger Twin
Kyoujin Taiyou

Information
Grade:

Kyoujin's book Empty
PostSubject: Kyoujin's book   Kyoujin's book Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:47 pm

May 27

....I guess since Mani is forcing me to write one of these I will. But my head has been sore a lot, my memories from when I was alive is still foggy. I can't even think straight sometimes...The only thing I can remember is just sleeping in darkness and hearing Mani screaming for me. That's all. I can't remember anything else...Mani has been trying but nothing good pops out. He's been sending me pictures of a lady I don't even know...but she had red hair...she was very beautiful. But I can't remember her. Was she important?

Mani has been trying so hard but I still can't remember. I can remember our family, the Assassin Taiyous. That's all about them I know...It's...foggy. I can't think of the past, I still need to take care of Bel and Adema. I just hope Adema gets well too...he won't eat but I want him to get better so I can take care of both of them. Saa...I wonder if I am in trouble or something. My head is spinning, I yelled at Adema...but after I did I just begged him to come home with me. I didn't want to fight. So he just let me take him home.

When I woke up...he wasn't next to me. Just my cute sleeping Bel. Is it me or is Adema being more...more of a hard head? Saa...Guess I need to figure it out my self huh? I need to rest..my head is hurting me like hell. It feels like I can get triggered by my own self.
Back to top Go down
Kyoujin Taiyou
Lunatic Younger Twin
Kyoujin Taiyou

Information
Grade:

Kyoujin's book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoujin's book   Kyoujin's book Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:44 am

May 29

Im still recovering from being triggered....I almost...no, I did...I hurt Bel. He stabbed him self, he thought if he did I would come back. I hurt him so much already...I hurt Asari too, I almost killed my brother. Im the worse! After being knocked out, Mani took me home and rest. But...when I woke up again, Bel was gone and Adema was gone too.

I heard they were at the hospital again. I asked Kurai what happened it seems that Adema...Adema's heart was..DAMN THAT KNUCKLE! I want to kill him for even doing that to Adema!

But...my head...I can't take this anymore. Maybe I should of been Dead, if Bel and Adema was gonna hurt, maybe I should go back to the dead. I grabbed them from the hospital and placed them on the bed. I fell asleep...let's just hope when I woke up, it's much better.
Back to top Go down

Kyoujin's book
Page 1 of 1