CIAOSSU NAMIMORI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CIAOSSU NAMIMORI

a KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN! role-play forum

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

The Battle System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sawada Tsunayoshi
No-Good Tsuna
Sawada Tsunayoshi

Information
Grade: 132

The Battle System Empty
PostSubject: The Battle System   The Battle System Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 pm

Okay, since I seen a few fights here, I decided I'm going to make a new battle system, so that it'll be fair.

Okay for the introduction first. In this forum, you can fight with people, of course. And the place where you can fight is the Battle Field. Of course, it can be more then 2 people. As long as the one you fight agrees.

Now here's the Battle System:

Now, each person have at least 400 HP. (To be fair. Even though you convinced me that he/she is stronger)

The System used random numbers, ranging from 1 to 100. How we're going to do that is by pasting this code:
Code:
[rand]100[/rand]

And now, after you done posting, the second person must decrease your HP with the number appeared in that code. So the higher the number, the more damage you recived. And the battle ends when one of them have his/her HP reaches 0. The person whose HP reaches 0 will be the one who lost.

And one thing: PLEASE DO NOT EDIT YOUR POST
Even if you're fixing some kind of typo or wanting to add something. DON'T. Or you'll be counted as cheating and force to delete your post. Cheated 3 times and you'll be banned for a day. That is why try to be careful when you try to post. Check your post first.

Example of this Battle System can be found here!
Back to top Go down

The Battle System
Page 1 of 1