CIAOSSU NAMIMORI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CIAOSSU NAMIMORI

a KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN! role-play forum

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

Kittens diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitten
The Good Little Kitten
Kitten

Information
Grade: 26

Kittens diary Empty
PostSubject: Kittens diary   Kittens diary Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:52 pm

last night I met this guy reborn, but grown up, I hear he's the principle... he helped me find my bell so he's an ok guy I owe him one.

today I met a baby, Hamu. She is very energetic. I've never met someone with so much energy so it is fun to be around her. she is cute and wants a hat like mine so I think I'm going to try to make her one, I don't know how its going to turn out but I want to do something for her.

{{...wait is Meiru a girl? I think so but am I wrong XD since there is such a thing is yaoi loving boys}}

Li is a nice guy he and that kora baby guy seem to get along well... I guess

then theres that Mani guy... I don't like him

I feel extremely out of place here since everyone seems so different then those at home. But I think I might actually be making friends. It's really weird I'm not sure what I think of it yet. No ones yelled at me and its strange not waking up to 50 deadly training sessions. I might come to like this new life of mine, and I hope my family doesn't find me, because now that I've tasted freedom I'm not going to lose it easily.

{{he has scattered thinking :3}}
Back to top Go down
Kitten
The Good Little Kitten
Kitten

Information

Kittens diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kittens diary   Kittens diary Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:58 pm

... today I met Kurai... He said he wanted to be my friend... but then I did something wrong and he got angry...

I'm not sure what to do. I punished myself for what I did and now I can't move my left arm for a few days... but now I don't know what to do. I don't want him to keep hating me but I'm not sure what to do...

oh well... Lifes isn't perfect I'll see what happens... I suppose
Back to top Go down
Kitten
The Good Little Kitten
Kitten

Information

Kittens diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kittens diary   Kittens diary Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:13 am

... I'm getting a little movement back in my arm... that's good

I met Lussuria's boss Xanxus yesterday... We drank together and I have alcohol for the first time, tastes weird but it's not bad I suppose. I don't seem to do good with it though I was feeling dizzy by my third glass

He thought it would be amusing to see me drunk and he ended up taking my first kiss... not that I really care It's just a kiss, but then I ended up sleeping with him. I suppose it was more enjoyable then I thought it would, even if it did hurt. He noticed my scars but then let it go which made me happy, I really don't like people seeing them.

I'm wondering if he hates me though... he left me a note saying to never speak of it again... should I even be writing this? what if someone reads it will he be mad at me?

oh well I have a little bit of a head ache so I'm sleeping it off...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kittens diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kittens diary   Kittens diary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kittens diary
Page 1 of 1