CIAOSSU NAMIMORI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CIAOSSU NAMIMORI

a KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN! role-play forum

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

Latios' Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Latios Senou
Jou's Kitty and Housewife Boy
Latios Senou

Information
Grade: 170

Latios' Journal Empty
PostSubject: Latios' Journal   Latios' Journal Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:10 pm

This journal is belong to Latios Vesperinamu Senou.

If you find this book, please return to me and I'll be glad to give you a bucks a grateful hug.

I'll not write down my feelings in this book. Wasting paper and this notes are bought for me by Pulpy, and I won't spend my ink and my paper at a bunch of useless write. I will use this notebook to write down my idea, or something I found interesting, or even something I done just for fun, if I'm bored.

I love doodling and drawing, so maybe you'll find a creepy or nasty doodle in here, and that is not your business actually--this is my journal. But after all, I would like to let you read it if you can appreciate good jokes. LOL.

I also like to play with food. Sharpie is a very important thing to me, cause with that, I can put my imagination into limit. Doll's eye, wire, I usually play with those things. I love experiment. It's something everyone never know. Well, except Pulpy, he does know and he actually love watching me playing with things but he never like a mess I leave. =_____=" Like I care, he always tidy my mess after all.

"Selamat Menikmati!" I still have my Indonesian language ability! /shot

---Latios
Back to top Go down
http://sasha-riddle.blogspot.com
Latios Senou
Latios Senou

Information

Latios' Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latios' Journal   Latios' Journal Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:18 pm

May 06th 2010

Today's mess up! Made this by today's breakfast, my sunny side-up egg, a plate, and four spoons. Actually I read some biology books last night for today's class and I read a chapter about reproduction and well...ehm, this is happen. I would like if Maestro Shamal see this! He would probably kill me.

Latios' Journal Fun_wi14

Cute huh?

---Latios
Back to top Go down
Latios Senou
Latios Senou

Information

Latios' Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latios' Journal   Latios' Journal Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:03 am

May 07th 2010

Today's idea with my breakfast--sausage bread-twisted and a nice cup of hot chocolate. I remember that tonfas guy, and i forget his name Hibari Kyouya. He looks like mummy for last days I see him--I remember hear someone mention he had an accident for the sake of his boyfriend, that Economy Maestro, Dino Cavallone. It's lame, I think Maestro must be the one who protect Hibari-dono, not vice-versa. Wait, why am I writing about pairing?

So, this is that mummy sausage bread-twisted. I make their eyes with super thick soy sauce...

Latios' Journal Fun_wi16

This one I made from hot milk chocolate, sugar chunks, and filaments. I used colored paper for the sugar chunk pirate's eyelid, and my plastic army man's sword for its sword. I have this idea after watching Pirates of Caribbean's DVDs I bought last week.

Latios' Journal Fun_wi17

I really wanna be a pirate! It'll be cool if I join them someday!

---Latios
Back to top Go down
Latios Senou
Latios Senou

Information

Latios' Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latios' Journal   Latios' Journal Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:30 pm

May 08th 2010

Today's play is eggs. I just accept a box of eggs from Pulpy...and a bazooka. And I know what is this bazooka use--I think I'll apply it later.

Well then, here it is.

Latios' Journal Fun_wi18

Made this by Sharpie and my plastic army men weapons.

Latios' Journal Fun_wi19

Another Sharpie works -______-

Latios' Journal Fun_wi21

Sharpie and a little bit work with tape at that miniature police line.

And now inside my refrigerator much looks like Iraq.
---Latios
Back to top Go down
Latios Senou
Latios Senou

Information

Latios' Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latios' Journal   Latios' Journal Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:02 pm

May 12th 2010

Last night Mixmax, Pulpy's childhood friend (so they've become friends longer than me) was coming. He is an MPD! He has white side and black side. His white side, as he said, is "clumsy, forgetful, but nice" and his black said is "evil, hentai lover, but smart". His black side is actually scary indeed. I prefer the white one.

Okay! Right now he is sleeping, and he said he'll wake up in 2 PM. So I'm playing again with goods! But right now, when my roommate is around, I don't want to make any mess. So I just played with Sharpie and plastic cups!

These are what I've done:

Latios' Journal Art_cu10

Latios' Journal Art_cu12

Latios' Journal Art_cu13

Latios' Journal Art_cu14

Latios' Journal Art_cu15

Cool huh? Perhaps I'll show Mixmax these cups when he wake up. XD
---Latios
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Latios' Journal Empty