CIAOSSU NAMIMORI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CIAOSSU NAMIMORI

a KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN! role-play forum

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

Asari's Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asari Ugetsu
The Music Teacher
Asari Ugetsu

Location : Somewhere within the depths of Japan with Rii-chan... But if I'm not there, maybe with Giotto in Italy?

Information
Grade:

Asari's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Asari's Journal   Asari's Journal Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:46 am

Maa, today is a long day, I dare say...

Before I come here, a baby come to me and asked me to be a Music Teacher, I'm glad to be a help of his...

I met Ryohei-san, who looks a lot and even acts a lot like Knuckle. I haven't met Giotto and G while I'm here though. I also met a lot of Ryohei-san's friends. It seems that they will be my student next Thursday.

Maa, also something happened to Knuckle and I was listening to him. He looked like stressed out because of something about Ryohei-san. He said it's about love... Love, huh? ... I miss Rin-chan, but there's no turning away.

... Anyway, it ended up good. Maybe Hanako-san helped Knuckle about his resolve with Ryohei-san.

That's the end of it for today, I guess...
Back to top Go down
Asari Ugetsu
The Music Teacher
Asari Ugetsu

Location : Somewhere within the depths of Japan with Rii-chan... But if I'm not there, maybe with Giotto in Italy?

Information
Grade:

Asari's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asari's Journal   Asari's Journal Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:42 pm

Maa, this is the second time I've write in this journal...

Today I went to the waterfall. The place is so calming, I sure will go there to relax, and maybe bringing along Knuckle or the others. I met Mani there and we talked about how to help his brother, Kyoujin, is it? To try clearing his memory.

It went well and Mani said that I'm like a big brother for him. I'm happy to be able to see him as a cute little brother, since all this time I do remember being the only child in my family...

Maa, anyway. I bought a bellflower yesterday along with some food. I put it in front of Rin-chan's picture. If I'm not mistaken, a bellflower means 'Thinking of you'. I've been thinking of her that I think I brought myself to the waterfall. She was a calm and soothing person, just like a waterfall. Maybe it's because of her that I'm able to see Mani as my little brother... Hm...

Maa. I guess it's time for me to go.
Back to top Go down
Asari Ugetsu
The Music Teacher
Asari Ugetsu

Information
Grade:

Asari's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asari's Journal   Asari's Journal Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:26 pm

Maa, the third entry in the journal.

I went to the waterfall again, it seems that the waterfall has become my favorite place in Namimori. I met Mani there again, it seems that he has nightmares.

He told me that he has nightmares because when he and his brother, Kyou was younger, they was chained when they sleep. And when Kyou died, he was left in the room of chains, unable to breathe, eat, or else. It's a miracle that he's alive, and I'm glad because of it.

I also figured out something, that his friend called Jasper revived his brother, which makes Kyou's foggy memory makes sense, to me at the very least...

Maa, anyway, Mani goes to my place and sleeps with me today. He asked me about Rin-chan. Just like what I said earlier to him, Rin-chan is a dancer and she's good at flower arranging. She is a calm, patient, and gentle person. She loves to smile, likes children, flowers, and animals. She adores swallows especially. She taught me how to make a super-delicious tea too!

Maa, Mani said that she's just like a mother and is very pretty. I hope that if only Rin-chan is still here, I would like her to meet my new-found little brother, Mani. They would get along very well. Maybe like a mother and her son? Hm...

O.O

A-anyway... I-I went to the morgue and met Jasper-san... He resurrects Rin-chan... My Kourin... I can't say how happy I am, but I guess I'll play safe for now, it seems that she's dizzy from the resurrection thing... Jasper-san, I owe you! Hontou arigatogozaemasu, Jasper-san! I don't know how to repay you!
Back to top Go down
Asari Ugetsu
The Music Teacher
Asari Ugetsu

Information
Grade:

Asari's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asari's Journal   Asari's Journal Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:30 pm

The fourth time I've written in this journal.

I met two people who looked a lot like G with silver hair and without a tattoo in his face called Gokudera Hayato and looked a lot like me called Yamamoto Takeshi, in the cafe.

They are a lot like me and G in a sense, though my relationship with G isn't like that... I have Rii-chan already!

Maa, not much happened today, so I guess this is it for today...
Back to top Go down
Asari Ugetsu
The Music Teacher
Asari Ugetsu

Information
Grade:

Asari's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asari's Journal   Asari's Journal Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:55 am

My fifth entry.

Today is eventful, I spent most of my time with Rii-chan. When I woke up, I didn't see Rii-chan around, so I explore the city and went into the waterfall. We played there for a bit and went our separate ways. But, when I explore the town, Rii-chan almost raped by two guys! I will never leave her alone like that again...

Maa, we went to the hospital to visit Knuckle, I wondered how did he get into that kind of condition... We also went to the clothes store, is it...? We bought many clothings for Rii-chan.

Today is also my first day to teach. So far, Adema-san, Kurai-san, and Misaki-san got an A, while the others are various. I taught them about Articulations, Tempo, and Dynamics... What should I teach them next week...? Hm...

Well, I have to rest now. Ja.
Back to top Go down
Asari Ugetsu
The Music Teacher
Asari Ugetsu

Information
Grade:

Asari's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asari's Journal   Asari's Journal Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:23 am

Sixth entry.

Maa, today is a really eventful day, event though I wouldn't say that all of the events are good... The first event: Kyoujin-san is triggered and Bel-san hurt himself. Mani have to help us calm Kyoujin-san and I have to bring Bel-san to the hospital, causing lots of blood to my clothes. Rii-chan asked about it.

Second event: I found out that there's a demon, Yukimakara resides in Adema's body. I fought him and made him drown, for both of our safety. The demon is the one that murdered Rii-chan and manipulates Hanako-san to hung herself... I brought him to the church and tell Knuckle about everything I was told by the demon: 'I will kill everyone the Vongola care about just for my amusement.'

... Knuckle has to take out his heart and put it in a box, while I go to the hospital again to put Adema there... I can't face him right now, even though he's one of my students... He has done too much.

... Ja.
Back to top Go down
Asari Ugetsu
The Music Teacher
Asari Ugetsu

Information
Grade:

Asari's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asari's Journal   Asari's Journal Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:49 pm

Maa, I forgot to put some entries last night... And this is the seventh entry.

I saw a basement last night, and meet up with Alaude, G, and Vongola Juudaime there.

Today, it's actually eventful, I guess... I went to the hot spring and I see Rii-can and Hikaru there. Hikaru somehow rampaged-which I don't know of the reason why-and attacked Rii-chan; there is an arrow in here stomach for a proof, and I was there to see it in my own eyes. So, I have to stab him in the chest and not hitting some vital organs, since even stabbing his shoulder isn't effective.

Maa, so they're in hospital and I'm accompanying them. Thank goodness tat Alaude's men are always everywhere, I think... That he sent 2 of his men to help me to give a note for Hikaru's girlfriend about his where-abouts.

I went to the rooftop and met a girl called Manna Ayanami, she was extremely surprised when she founds out that both Rii-chan and I adopted three sons. Mani was there, too. But I have to go to Rii-chan's side. I would like to be there once she's awake/recover.

So, ja.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Asari's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asari's Journal   Asari's Journal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asari's Journal
Page 1 of 1