CIAOSSU NAMIMORI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CIAOSSU NAMIMORI

a KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN! role-play forum

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

The Grade System

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sawada Tsunayoshi
No-Good Tsuna
Sawada Tsunayoshi

Information
Grade: 132

The Grade System Empty
PostSubject: The Grade System   The Grade System Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:53 am

Hey, everybody!

Nice to meet you all!

Okay, on topic:

-----

What is the Grade System? Grade System is a unique system in this forum. You can see it just below your avatar in the Information section.

A Grade Point is a point that you gain by all sort of things. You can also decrease your points if you're not careful. So watch out!

If you have collected many Grade Points, then there might be some kind of reward that we don't know. It might be some kind of present? Or maybe some kind of surprise?

The best places to find Grade Points:
- Classes
Attend classes there, and the teacher might reward you with points, expecially if you attend Reborn's class.
More info about class here!

- Doing Tasks
Doing request by the teachers will give you free Grade Points.
You can see a few request here!

The few example of making your Grade decreased:
- Detention
Be it neither breaking the rules nor not going to class, this can be a very bad news.

Let us all have fun RPing!

Last edited by Sawada Tsunayoshi on Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reborn
Principal - Homeroom Teacher - The Greatest Seme
Reborn

Information
Grade: INFINITY

The Grade System Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grade System   The Grade System Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:08 am

CIAO SU!!
The Principal is here!!
Just want to add for it's points.

A=10
B=8
C=6
D=4
E=2

Reach for higher rank for more points.
And it's up to the teachers, Especially ME (The Principal) with what grade that he want to give you, students. So make sure to be nice to me (Reborn) when you meet me. Sometimes I will give you grade too. Maybe for pleasing me.

CIAO CIAO!
Back to top Go down

The Grade System
Page 1 of 1